We are now hiring! Click Join Our Team to find out more!
Interested in Invisalign?
Invisalign is an option to straigthen your smile with the use of custom made clear aligner trays that fit over your teeth. It is a faster and more esthetic alternative to traditional metal braces. They are designed to be worn for at least 22 hours a day, and changed biweekly in order to quickly and safely help you achieve a straighter smile. At Mangilao Dental Clinic, Invisalign is an option for moderate orthodontic issues, and is a great option also if you had a relapse from previous braces.
We do free Invisalign consultations! Call us or WhatsApp us today at (671) 969-4242 and ask our team how you can get started on creating a beautiful smile!
Step 1: Invisalign Consultation + Records
- Find out if you are a candidate, and learn more about the process of Invisalign
- We utilize the latest technology to take records with an iTERO digital scanner, so you can visualize your teeth
- We also take photographs. These records are then used to plan your smile and create your aligners
- Our team will go over our transparent pricing and convenient payment options
Step 2: Invisalign Delivery Appointment (4-5 weeks later)
- You will be given your first series of aligners, prepare your teeth to wear them, and give you all instructions on how to use them
Step 3: Invisalign Follow ups (every 3 months, number of appointments vary)
- As we continue to monitor your progress, we will provide each series of trays, and continue to make sure you’re on the right track. Wearing your aligner is crucial!
- Once treatment is complete, we review the final result to ensure your satisfaction, and make any changes if needed.
Step 4: Finish Invisalign, Receive Retainers
- Lock in your new smile with Invisalign retainers, a special, durable clear retainer. Your treatment includes one set for free. You also have the option to upgrade to Vivera® retainers, which are made of a stronger and more durable, ideal for grinders.
Step 5: Maintain your new smile!
- We recommend to always wear your retainers and practice excellent hygiene at home. Your trays can also used for bleaching your teeth!